The best way to make Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi is in the air fryer. Air fryer cauliflower gnocchi is quick, easy, and can be cooked right from frozen. This recipe for how to make cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer only requires a few minutes and a few ingredients, and it’s a gluten free, grain free, super simple weeknight dinner meal.
I barely need a heading for the ingredients on this one. It’s simply your favorite frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe’s, and an avocado or olive oil spray along with salt and garlic powder.
How to Make Cauliflower Gnocchi in the Air Fryer
To start with add the cauliflower gnocchi to a medium bowl and spay a light coat of oil onto it. Then sprinkle in the salt and garlic powder. Toss it to get the gnocchi well coated.
Add the cauliflower gnocchi to the basket of the air fryer and set it to 400 degrees. Cook for 9 minutes and pull the basket from the air fryer. Shake or flip the gnocchi and give it a quick spray of your oil. Place the basket back in the air fryer and cook another 9 minutes.
Serve your air fryer cauliflower gnocchi on its own with your favorite dipping sauce. You can also add a pasta sauce and a protein for a great dinner or add it to a soup in lieu of a pasta noodle.
Gnocchi Recipes You’ll Love!
- Paleo Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi Skillet
- Garlic Chicken Gnocchi
- Slow Cooker Creamy Sausage and Gnocchi Soup
- 12 ounces cauliflower gnocchi
- avocado oil spray (or olive oil spray)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add gnocchi to medium bowl and lightly spray with oil
- Toss with garlic powder and salt
- Place in air fryer and cook at 400 degrees F for 9 minutes
- Shake/flip gnocchi and lightly spray with oil
- Cook for 9 mins
- For crispier gnocchi you may want to add to the cook time for the second half
- For less crispy gnocchi you may want to subtract from the cook time for the second half
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower gnocchi, how to air fry cauliflower gnocchi, trader joe's cauliflower gnocchi
This how to air fry cauliflower gnocchi post may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give wholekitchensink.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest.