These air fryer lamb chops are among the easiest and fastest ways to get a delicious lamb entree on the table. They are both dairy free and gluten free, along with completely low carb, paleo and Whole30. This recipe goes with almost anything and takes 20 minutes from start to finish. Impress your friends and become a lamb chop expert overnight with this recipe!
Air Fryer Lamb Chops Ingredients
For these simple lamb chops you’ll start with 8 lamb chops or about a pound or so and two tablespoons of olive oil or avocado oil. You will also need two teaspoons of dried rosemary, a teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of garlic powder, a half teaspoon of onion powder, and a half teaspoon of pepper. Simple right?
Making Easy Air Fryer Lamb Chops
We start the recipe by patting the rack of lamb dry and removing the skin from the underside of the rack. Then slice into individual lamb chops.
In a large bowl mix together the oil and spices until they’re good and combined. Once mixed, add in the lamb chops and coat them evenly with the seasoning mix.
Place the seasoned lamb chops in the refrigerator and let them marinate. Marinate for a minimum of an hour up to overnight. Overnight is best if you have the time to do so.
When you’re done with the marinating period, add the lamb chops in a single layer to the fryer basket. Set the air fryer to 375 degrees F and cook for 8 minutes. Then flip the chops and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until your chops are cooked to your desired level of doneness. If you’re using a smaller air fryer you may have to do this in batches so just repeat the process until you have all your lamb chops sufficiently air fried.
Another Must Try Lamb Recipe to Love: Easy Smoked Lamb Roast
Serving and Storing Instructions
Garnish this recipe with a bit of chopped parsley or a tiny bit more of the dried rosemary if you prefer. These air fryer lamb chops go great with roasted veggies and mashed potatoes or even a fresh salad and a side of sweet potato fries. You can pair it with just about any of your favorite combinations of sides and have a delicious meal.
To store these chops let them cool to room temperature and place in an air tight container and refrigerate. Additionally you can divvy them up into individual meal prep containers with the remainder of your sides for a lunch that will satisfy for round two and your coworkers will envy. These will keep in the refrigerator for about 5 days.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love!
- Air Fryer Mahi Mahi
- Greek Salmon Filets
- Air Fryer Cornish Hen
- Shrimp Fajitas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Breasts
- Buffalo Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Sausage and Peppers
- 8 lamb chops (about 1 pound rack of lamb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pat the rack of lamb dry and remove the thin skin/membrane from the underside of the rack. Slice into individual lamb chops
- Add the olive oil and spices into a large mixing bowl and mix to combine. Then add in the lamb and toss to coat each lamb chop
- Refrigerate and let marinate for at least one hour, the longer the better, up to overnight
- Place the lamb chops into the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer. If you’re using a smaller air fryer, you may need to do this in two batches
- Air fry for 8 minutes on 375 degrees F., and then flip and air fry an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or to your preferred level of doneness
Keywords: air fryer lamb chops, how to make lamb chops in the air fryer, healthy lamb chops, easy lamb chops, low carb lamb chops, whole30 lamb recipes
This easy air fryer lamb chops post may contain some links that are affiliate links, though products are ones I use personally and recommend. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give wholekitchensink.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest.