- 1/2 cup mayo (Primal Kitchen brand or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons dill relish or finely diced dill pickles
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh dill, or 1.5 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir well.
- Add any salt and pepper as needed, or additional dill relish or pickles for a chunkier tartar sauce.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate at least a half hour prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld together .
- Serve, or store in the refrigerator.