- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of natural, no added sugar lemonade
- 1/2 cup beef gelatin
- 2 raspberry tea bags
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-large pot
- Add in the tea bags and allow to steep for 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- Add in lemonade and stir
- Pour liquid into a large glass dish
- Sprinkle in the beef gelatin while gently stirring
- Continue stirring together until it’s all dissolved just like you would regular jello
- It WILL dissolve, just be patient!
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours to allow to set
- Remove, cut and enjoy!