- 1/2 to 1 pound Pederson’s Farms Holiday Ham
- 2 large white potatoes
- 1/2 pineapple, sliced and halved
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a large sheet pan, coat potatoes and carrots in oil, parsley, garlic powder and salt and arrange on the pan
- Layer ham and pineapple on the sheet pan
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes, turning the carrots over halfway through
- Remove from oven and serve!