- 3-4 cups diced cooked chicken, or 1 pound
- 1/2 cup diced peeled diced pear (Bartlett pear)
- 1/2 cup diced Honeycrisp apple
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces (can substitute walnuts)
- 3 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1.5 tsp dried thyme, or leaves from 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup mayo, more or less to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- Mix together mayo, lemon juice, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.