For the Crust:
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
For the Toppings:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced
- 1 cup arutula
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Begin mixing dough. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients: baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour, salt and garlic powder.
- Combine wet ingredients (eggs, avocado oil and coconut milk) with dry ingredient mixture. Continue to mix while adding wet ingredients to avoid clumps.
- Kneed dough by hand when the mixture begins to form a dough.
- Pour dough mixture over a well greased, rimmed pan or parchment paper.
- Bake alone for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the crust is cooking, cut raw chicken breast into cubes. Cook on stovetop with avocado oil, salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook bacon on stovetop, removing heat before crispy. Chop bacon into bits and place aside.
- After crust is cooked to a light brown for 15 to 20 minutes, remove from oven. Spread ranch dressing over crust. Add chopped chicken, bacon bits, onion and other toppings.
- Place back in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until toppings are fully cooked and bacon becomes crispy!