- 1 and 1/2 pound chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Caesar dressing
- 3 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large ziplock bag, combine chicken wings, spices and dressing
- Mix around so wings are evenly coated
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, up to one day
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil
- Before removing from the ziplock bag, add in almond meal and again mix around to coat
- Almond meal won’t be completely evenly distributed or coating entire surface of wings (just enough to give it some texture!)
- Place wings on baking sheet, leaving space between each wing
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping wings halfway through
- If you want your wings crispier, bake until at desired amount of “crispy”!