- 2 chicken breasts (or 1.5–2 cups cooked and shredded chicken)
- 1.5 tbsp Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 10 eggs
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s Original)
- 1/2 cup nut milk (almond, coconut or macadamia nut milk)
- 1 green pepper, stem and seeds removed and chopped
- 3–4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- If your chicken is still raw, coat the chicken breasts with 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired and bake on a baking sheet for 20 minutes, or until cooked through (time may vary a bit depending on thickness of the chicken breasts).
- Once cooked, let cool and shred.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, hot sauce, nut milk, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix with a fork or whisk to combine until the eggs are beaten and everything is incorporated well.
- Next, add in the shredded chicken, chopped green pepper and chopped green onion and stir to combine.
- Use the remaining 1/2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to grease a 2.5 quart casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture into the dish and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the eggs on top are firm and not runny.
- If you use a larger casserole dish, the cook time will be lessened as the egg bake won’t be as thick and will cook through quicker