- 1-pound fresh green beans, ends and stems trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon wedges for serving
- If your air fryer requires it, preheat it to 375 degrees F.
- Add the green beans, oil and spices into a large bowl and toss well to combine and coat
- Place the green beans into the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer. If your air fryer isn’t large enough to do a single layer, cook them in two batches
- Cook for 9 to 11 minutes, or until crisp-tender, tossing halfway through
- You can change up the seasonings to pair with what your main dish is! Spice blends like adobo, Italian and Lowry’s are great options.