- Set the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper and place into the air fryer basket
- Cook the wings for 20 minutes, flipping with tongs after 10 minutes
- When time is up, flip one last time and increase the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Cook an additional 8 minutes until skin is crispy and golden
- Remove wings from air fryer and place in a bowl or serving dish
- Toss with BBQ sauce and enjoy!
- Calories: 594
- Sugar: 18
- Fat: 34
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 47