- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup grated zucchini, water squeezed out
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Mix together using hands or a large spoon.
- Using a medium cookie-dough scoop or your hands, to scoop out a golf-ball size of mixture and shape into a round slightly flattened ball. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Store leftovers in a covered glass container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Store in a freezer approved container for freezer friendly option.