- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts (or use a meat tenderizer to flatten)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 cup marinara, or more if desired
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Pat the chicken dry heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge the chicken by coating each piece with the beaten egg and then placing into the dry ingredients mixture. Flip the chicken to coat on both sides and then transfer to the skillet once oil is hot.
- Brown the chicken for 3 minutes per side, the breading should be a light golden brown, and then transfer to the baking dish.
- Once all chicken has been browned, place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the chicken breasts over veggie noodles if desired, and top with marinara!