- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 jar Primal Kitchen Garlic Alfredo Sauce (or homemade Whole30/Dairy-Free Alfredo)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp salt (plus more for seasoning chicken)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper (plus more for seasoning chicken)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, scrape out the seeds, and spray the cut sides with a bit of cooking oil and add a sprinkle of salt. Then place the squash cut side down onto a baking sheet and place into the oven on an upper rack
- Add the chicken breasts, diced onion and oil into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat the chicken and onion and then place into the oven on a lower rack
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the casserole dish and baking sheet. Dice the chicken breasts and add back into the casserole dish. Use a fork to scrape the spaghetti squash “threads” from each half into the casserole dish (it’s okay if the squash isn’t fully cooked yet).
- Then, add the alfredo sauce, broccoli, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the dish. Use two forks to stir everything together and combine all of the ingredients
- Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until the top is slightly golden brown
- Remove, dish into bowls and enjoy!