- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (such as Primal Kitchen’s Whole30/Sugar-Free Classic or Golden BBQ)
- Turn on your smoker and set to 250 degrees F.
- Pat wings dry really well and add to a mixing bowl
- Combine the spices in a small dish and then pour into the bowl with the wings. Toss to coat the wings in the spices
- Place the wings onto the smoker grates, evenly spaced out. Smoke for 1 hour, flip the wings, and smoke for 1 more hour
- Remove wings from the smoker and then toss with 1 cup BBQ sauce. Enjoy!
- Optional: Turn the smoker up to 400 degrees F. and brush the BBQ sauce onto both sides of the wings while on the smoker. Let cook for 10 minutes on 400 to caramelize the BBQ
- You can also smoke on 200 degrees F. for 3 hours for a lower and slower cooking process, still flipping halfway through
- You can get my favorite Whole30/low carb BBQ Sauce as part of the Whole Kitchen Sink Bundle from Primal Kitchen
- You can make your own Homemade Whole30 BBQ Sauce, too!