- 10 eggs
- 1 pound fresh hash browns
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 package sugar-free bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste!
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste!
- Cooking spray to coat slow cooker
- Optional: green onions to garnish, additional salt and pepper, or top with hot sauce!
- Lightly coat slow cooker with oil
- Mix hash browns, green peppers and onions and add to slow cooker
- Top with chopped bacon, evenly coating hash brown and veggie mix
- In a bowl, beat eggs with coconut milk, salt and pepper
- Pour over bacon and veggies in the slow cooker
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours
You can use frozen hash browns, but let them thaw first and remove any excess water with a paper towel
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Protein: 24