- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Bone Broth Collagen
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir or mix using your hands to coat wings evenly
- On a large baking sheet lined with tin foil or parchment paper, arrange wings so they’re not touching
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, pour an excess liquid off pan by gently tipping it
- Flip wings and place back into the oven for an additional 20 minutes
- *Optional: for crispier wings, place wings on an oven safe cooling rack on top of the baking sheet to allow drippings to sit on the bottom of the baking sheet while cooking
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Find it online: https://www.wholekitchensink.com/lemon-pepper-chicken-wings/