- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro
- Chop cauliflower into rice using a knife, cheese grater, or food processor
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat
- Add riced cauliflower to pan, stirring to coat in oil
- Squeeze lime juice into pan
- Add cilantro
- Stir to combine
- Cook until cauliflower is cooked, about 3-4 minutes, or until it becomes translucent
- Remove from heat and serve!
1/2 head of cauliflower is enough for 2-3 servings. Double the recipe for a larger family meal or food prepping. Cauliflower rice can be placed in the freezer for up to 1 month. It stays good in the fridge for up to 4 days.