- 4 large red apples, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (cores removed)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat it to 400 degrees F.
- Add the cubed apples into a bowl and toss with 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup, 1 tablespoon oil and cinnamon
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket or tray with a non-stick cooking oil and add the apples into the air fryer. Air fry on 400 degrees for about 14 minutes, tossing halfway through
- Apples should be golden brown on the outside and cooked/slightly fork tender on the inside. Remove from the air fryer and toss the hot apples in the remaining 1.5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Serve with ice cream, any type of crisp or dessert, oatmeal, whipped cream, or just on their own
- You can substitute the maple syrup for honey if you wish.
- Use refined coconut oil if you want to avoid the coconut flavor. You can also use olive oil if you desire.