- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded (about 2.5 cups)
- 6 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- 3–4 cups hash browns
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1.5 cups alfredo sauce (1 jar of Primal Kitchen)
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- If you have not already done so, fry the bacon and set aside to cool and then chop. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 3 or 4 quart casserole dish with a thin layer of cooking oil spray. Add the chicken, bacon, broccoli, hash browns, onion, alfredo sauce and salt to the dish.
- Use a spoon to mix all of the ingredients around and combine. Spread it into an even layer in the dish and then place it into the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes and remove from the oven.