- Combine 1/3 cup buffalo sauce, oil, and spices in a bowl. Mix well.
- Trim the fat off the chicken thighs and coat them in the sauce/spice mix.
- Marinate for 1 hour
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly coat in oil
- Place chicken thighs on baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F for 25 mins
- Remove thighs from oven and coat with remaining 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- Place chicken thighs in a single layer into the air fryer
- Cook at 380 degrees F for 10 minutes
- Flip thighs and cook an additional 10 minutes
- Remove thighs from air fryer and coat with remaining 1/3 cup buffalo sauce