- 16 oz cabbage coleslaw mix
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Vegan Mayo
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar (can sub white balsamic vinegar)
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Optional: add sunflower seeds or diced avocado
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 1 hour prior to serving to allow cabbage to soften and flavors to marinate together.
- Store leftovers in the fridge. Leftovers are good for 3-4 days.
- Optional: Reserve 2 slices of chopped bacon for garnish