- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2–3 tbsp steak seasoning
- Spray oil or cooking fat of choice (I prefer avocado oil)
- First, pat the steak dry and let come to room temperature
- Spray (or brush) oil lightly on the steak and season liberally
- Spray or coat the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil and place the steaks into the air fryer. The steaks can be touching or sort of “smooshed” in the basket.
- Cook on 400 degrees F. for 6 minutes, flip the steaks and cook for another 6 minutes. If you want your steak more well-done, add an additional 2-3 minutes. Let rest before serving.