- 6 jalapenos, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 4 ounces of room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices of bacon, cut in half
- If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix to combine
- Scoop the mixture into each jalapeno half to fill the inside of each pepper
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeno half with a half slice of bacon. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it in place
- Place the jalapenos into the air fryer in an even layer, not overlapping, and air fryer on 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes
- For a less spicy popper, use mini sweet peppers in place of jalapeños
- To spice up the poppers a notch, use Serrano peppers or keep a couple of the jalapeño seeds to mix into the filling.