You're here! Welcome!
Are you ready to finally complete your first Whole30 that you've been thinking about doing forever? Or maybe your old habits crept back up after your last one and you're ready for a reset that's going to make these healthy habits stick. Maybe you're not sleeping well, your waistband is tighter than you remember it being last time you wore those pants, or you can't seem to stop thinking about the foods you know aren't making you feel good. If any of that applies to you, you've come to the right place. You're here! With me!
And I'm so ready to help you!
The best thing that ever happened to me was, you guessed it, the Whole30. It has touched and changed every single aspect of my life. From my health and weight, all the way to my confidence and new passions. The Whole30 really can change your life.
And now that I'm a Certified Whole30 Coach, one of those ways Whole30 has changed my life is by allowing me to help you change yours. This experience will help you reset after the holidays, get a head start on meeting your health goals this year and begin healing your relationship and habits with food.
Welcome to the September Whole30 Coaching Group!
"I joined because I had a strong feeling that with Bailey at the helm, I would be the most successful I could be. I was 100% compliant and finished the Whole30 on my very first attempt. I felt very informed and it was easy to make the correct choices. I would highly recommend Bailey as a Whole30 Coach."
This 7 week Facebook coaching group includes:
- An introduction packet emailed to you with rules, worksheets and clarifications on what may be gray areas for you, including understanding SWYPO and additives
- 5 days of preparation tips and Q&A prior to September
- Daily motivation, inspiration, advice and helpful tips, recipes and ideas from me in our group during the 50 days
- Weekly emails that will cover what to expect the coming week, hot topics, navigating grocery stores, and my advice to get in and out of the kitchen using my meal prep technique
- Exclusive discounts only available to my coaching group, a free 30 day membership to tmacfitness.com online workout classes, and weekly giveaways worth $50-$100+ of my favorite products and cooking tools, including an Instant Pot, immersion blender, 10 copies of Whole30's Day by Day planner, and more.
- Answers to every single one of your questions from start to finish!
- Closed/Private Facebook group setting full of recipe sharing, positivity, community and support
- 10 days of reintroduction where we'll figure out how the foods we eliminated during the Whole30 truly affect our body so we can create plans for our Food Freedom and life after Whole30 that align with our health goals
- 5 days of Food Freedom where we'll talk about how to live life post Whole30 to keep your new habits for the long haul!
"Bailey was supportive with recipes, products, posts and most importantly, sharing herself with the group. She quickly answered questions and was a positive and encouraging leader. She created a climate that allowed total strangers to support each other in a positive way!" - Beth
There are so many ways you'll benefit from joining our community. If it's support you're needing, this is the place you'll find it. You'll receive support from everyone going through this experience with you, and from me, in the trenches with you as your friend and leading the charge as your Coach.
If it's accountability you need to actually complete the Whole30, 100% with no slip-ups or cheats, trust me, having a few bucks on the line and being financially invested makes you more likely to stick to something and see it through to the end.
If it's guidance from someone who's been there, knows what you're going through and has shown her knowledge of the program through Coaching Certification, this is where you'll receive that.
If it's better health and new habits, you'll get those too. And I cannot wait to have a front row seat cheering you on, lifting you up and helping the changes happen.
Ready to get signed up?!
The fee for joining this group is just $100. That's only 2 dollars a day.
Before you freak out and run away screaming, "BUT THE WHOLE30 IS FREE!" You're right. The program materials are and always will be free. My coaching services over the next 7 weeks bring you my years of experience, knowledge of changing health habits, my time to devote to you personally, my best tips, recipes, troubleshooting, and support. The fee for this group allows me to both limit the participants and dedicate the hours and the love that I want to give you. These two things ensure that you'll have a quality experience full of support during our 50 days together.
"My name is Alyssa. Being a part of Bailey’s Whole30 group was the key to my successful Whole30 and journey to find food freedom. The support & knowledge was well worth the investment. I am thankful for Bailey’s group!"
Ready to go?! Good, me too!
Click the image below and follow the prompts on PayPal to pay with a debit/credit card or your PayPal account. Make sure you don't exit out of PayPal instead click "back to merchant" to get brought to the form! Simply fill out the form at the end and keep an eye on your email! We'll be chatting soon! Please email me directly if you'd like to discuss an alternative payment method. All sales final.
This group has a limited amount of participants - if you're redirected back to the homepage, it has closed.
The last group filled up fast! Make sure to get your spot!
"Working with Bailey is the BEST decision I’ve made! She not only encouraged me daily, she taught me how to shop and cook. Bailey is so genuine because she has gone through the same struggles, felt every emotion as I had. In the two months I worked with her I not only adopted a new lifestyle, I also gained a friend! I’m happy to say I’ve lost 3 pants sizes, have no more IBS or GERD, and I can breathe walking up stairs again!! I will never be able to thank her enough!"